- Please keep in mind that this table is a summary overview and that schedule changes can happen without notice.
- Reservations are required so please click “Book Now” to make sure that the class you are interested in attending has availability.
- The online booking system will not allow reservations within 12 hours of a class start time.
- If you would like to make a last minute reservation, please send us a text message at 626-360-5999 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you have a reservation for a class, it will take place (if weather, air quality, virus protocols, government mandates, emergencies, and/or emergency circumstances permit). If you are registered for a class and it needs to be cancelled, you will be informed by voice, text, and email as soon as possible and your account will be credited.
- If you are the only person signed up for the class, it’s your lucky day … you will experience a private lesson (valued at $75) for the price of a group class.
- Please review the below Class Descriptions. Please feel free to contact us if you need some guidance on which class type to select.
Introduction to Pilates — This Pilates reformer class is for anyone who has never taken a Pilates class before, anyone who has never used the reformer apparatus before, or anyone who would like a refresher course on Pilates principles.
Level 1 — This Pilates reformer class is appropriate for anyone who has taken a Pilates reformer class before. Please start here if you are coming off of a long exercise hiatus.
Level 2 — This Pilates reformer class is NOT appropriate for beginners, pregnant women, or anyone with a diagnosed injury, medical condition, or serious body issue. The instructor of this class will assume that you have sound knowledge of and experience in setting springs and executing basic Pilates exercises.
Vaccinated Seniors — This Pilates reformer class is for anyone who is over 65 would like to get a good stretch, work on balance and core strength, and see what all this Pilates fuss is about. The class is for all levels and the instructor is very supportive and approachable, so there’s no need to feel worried or intimidated. Everyone in this class is at least 10 days out from their second vaccination shot, but masks are still mandatory.